The new Custom Reading List feature in TeachingBooks.net allows you to quickly and easily compile, organize, analyze, and share instructional materials associated with the books in your curriculum.
- Create your own book lists and classroom assignments
- Manage text sets for instructional and independent reading
- Analyze text complexity differentiation of text sets and book lists
- Seamlessly edit, sequence, and annotate lists in accordance with syllabi and specific assignments
- Immediately have instructional materials about the books and authors on the lists
- Distribute lists with QR Codes, Emails, or Permanent Links to students, colleagues, families, websites, social media, and learning management systems
Look for the to add any title to a Custom Reading List, then share that list using the Share this list link .