Here's what BadgerLink users are saying about the resources.
"She was thrilled when I explained she could view that issue online from her computer through the Archive of WI Newspapers in BadgerLink."
- Amy, Librarian Read Amy's story
"I told him that he could access this same database at home using his library card. He was incredulous!"
- Chris, Adult Services Coordinator, Lester Public Library Read Chris's story
"A librarian at the Milltown Public Library showed me the LearningExpress Library High School Equivalency Center. I believe in learning something every day and BadgerLink is a tremendous resource to do just that."
- Dave, Tutor Read Dave's story
"There is a wealth of knowledge that includes news stories, both current and historical, as well as medical, business and industry-specific articles."
- Diane, Law Librarian Read Diane's story
"We consider Academic Search Premier the most important BadgerLink resource for the campuses."
- Julie, Library Program Director, UW System Administration Read Julie's story
"During the school year, these resources are my go to when needing specific questions answered."
- Karen, School Librarian & Reading Specialist Read Karen's story
"We're all about our students and it feels great to provide these resources to them. It's a value add for Wisconsin taxpayers."
- Katie, Education Director, Wisconsin Technical College System Read Katie's story
“We use TeachingBooks for giving students background on authors in preparation for our virtual author visits.”
- Kay, Director of Library Services, Elmbrook Schools Read Kay's story
"We find EBSCO in BadgerLink to be the best resource for the high level of journals that we need to prepare our students to be ready for college and their careers."
- Kettle Moraine High School Read KMHS's story
"I've spent many many hours on BadgerLink looking up history and genealogy. So far my favorite resources are HeritageQuest Online and Access NewspaperARCHIVE."
- Lisa, Genealogist Read Lisa's story
"Choose my favorite BadgerLink resource? Impossible."
- Margi, Library Media Specialist Read Margi's story
"...they felt empowered to do minor repairs on their vehicle thanks to this resource."
- Martin, Electronic Resources Librarian at Madison Public Library Read Martin's story
"BadgerLink supports the academic curriculum on our campus."
- Mernathan, Instructor & Campus Facilitator and Shelley, Librarian, MATC Read MATC's story
"PROOF! Just call me Detective Colombo"
"I love newspaper databases!"
- Noreen, former Adult Services Librarian Read Noreen's story
- Renee, Library Media Curriculum Specialist, Milwaukee Public Schools Read Renee's story
"I have always found the access to newspapers valuable as a librarian in the business world. BadgerLink is not just for students."
- Rhonda, Business Librarian & Records Manager Read Rhonda's story
"The most important thing about Badgerlink is that students can go home and share this resource with their families."
- Stephanie, Library Media Specialist, Bay View High School Read Stephanie's story
- Zander, Digital Strategies Librarian, Kenosha Public Library Read Zander's story