The BadgerLink authentication and Super Search platform vendor, Auto-Graphics, has scheduled their platform upgrade for the weekend of September 27-30. The BadgerLink resources and Super Search is scheduled to go down on Friday, September 27th at 7pm and come back online, on Monday, September 30th at 7am. We understand that this delay may cause significant inconveniences.
For library and school staff:
- Effective September 30th all BadgerLink authenticated URLs will change. Our vendor is providing a redirect for up to 6 months.
- Any library or school that places these authenticated URLs on a website, within a proxy, or in another SSO application such as OpenAthens, will need to edit the URLs no later than early March 2020 in order to continue providing users access outside of the BadgerLink website. Find current and new URLs on the BadgerLink Resource URLs Google sheet.
- For reference the current authenticated URL structure is: https://www.wiscat.net/homepages/CustomerWide/ValidateGlobalIP.asp?cuid=stwi&lid=stwi&dataid=71&term=
- The new URL structure will be formatted as: https://www.wiscat.net/ext/validateglobal.php?cid=stwi&lid=stwi&dataid=71
For BadgerLink users:
- Access to all resources, either through the BadgerLink website or through your library/school website, will be down September 27-30.
- If you have issues accessing any resource after the upgrade and are navigating through your library or school website, try the BadgerLink website instead. Contact us if you continue to have any issues.
- Super Search screen shots and help documents will be posted soon after the outage.
Thank you for your understanding during this downtime! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.