More than 100,000 pages of early newspapers from thirteen Wisconsin communities can now be discovered in BadgerLink's Archive of Wisconsin Newspapers under Search Historical Newspapers. Wisconsin residents can now access the following titles.
- Beaver Dam Argus, 1864-1866
- Barron News-Shield, 1876-1963
- Banner Journal, 1931-1938, 1977-2005
- Columbus Republican, 1872-1874
- Dodge County Citizen, 1859-1866
- Marinette and Peshtigo Eagle - daily edition, 1896-1899
- New Glarus Post, 1912-1933
- Marinette and Peshtigo Eagle - weekly edition, 1896-1901
- Random Lake Sounder, 1975-2005
- Random Lake Times, 1918-1975
- Stanley Republican, 1896-1964, 1985-2005
- Cadott Sentinel, 1998-2004
- Union Grove Enterprise, 1879-1895
- Watertown Democrat, 1857-1860
The Barron Public Library, Black River Falls Public Library, Stephenson Public Library, New Glarus Public Library, Lakeview Community Library, Stanley Area Historical Society, and Cadott Community Library worked together with the Wisconsin Historical Society (WHS), Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC) and the Wisconsin Newspaper Association (WNA) to add this content to the Archive. For more information about how your library can participate, visit http://www.wplc.info/newspapers.