BadgerLink provides access to 50 online resources, available through multiple vendors and partners. Below are highlights from recent messaging from these vendors and partners, showcasing specific resources, as well as tips and tricks on sharing these resources with students for distance learning.
- Free scavenger hunts familiarize students and staff with the content and functionality of Explora and school reference centers.
- Google Classroom & Google Drive integration: Explora and Google Classroom Quick Start Guide for Educators , Tutorial: Using Google Classroom and Google Drive , How do I share EBSCO content to Google Classroom
- Share tools to help teach with books and keep young readers engaged. Check out NoveList’s Stop the Summer Slide tutorial for ideas.
- Free LearningExpress Library eBooks available for high school equivalency exam and ACT®, AP® and SAT® test prep through June 30, 2020. Download the PDFs:
- AP® Biology Flash Review
- AP® Calculus AB Study Guide
- AP® Computer Science A Study Guide
- AP® English Literature and Composition Study Guide
- AP® European History Study Guide
- AP® U.S. Government Study Guide
- GED® Test Preparation
- GED® Test Flash Review
- GED® Test Prep Reasoning Through Language Arts Review
- GED® Math Flash Review
- GED® Science Flash Review
- GED® Social Studies Flash Review
- GED® Práctica Integral para la Prueba GED
- GED® Revisión de Razonamiento a Traves de las Artes del Lenguaje
Britannica Digital Learning
- Free Social Studies & Science LaunchPacks: Content sets including activities and questions, multimedia
TeachingBooks Book Connections
Book & Reading Engagement Kit: Home Edition: 172,000+ videos, audio recordings, activities, and lessons to enrich your community’s virtual learning.
PBS Wisconsin Educator Connection LIVE!
Beginning Tuesday, March 24 at 3:30 p.m. PBS Wisconsin will host a weekly virtual space for you to connect with us using the Zoom webinar platform. Here’s the Schedule!