BadgerLink's latest resource guide is made especially for Wisconsin librarians. The Collection Development Resource Guide's main purpose is to provide a listing of BadgerLink’s resources for collection development needs including book reviews, collection analysis reporting tools, and readers' advisory. This guide highlights five resources, all available through BadgerLink:
- Core Collections Children's, middle/junior high, and senior book collections.
- NoveList Fiction book collections of all ages.
- NoveList K-8 Fiction book collections for kindergarten through 8th grade.
- TeachingBooks Fiction book collections for Pre-K through 12th grade.
- Book Connections Fiction book collections for early childhood through young adulthood.
This guide is provided as a PDF to be shared via libraries' and library system's professional development webpages, downloaded, printed, or bookmarked. You can find this guide on BadgerLink's For Library Staff page under both For the Classroom and For the Public Library sections.
Questions or feedback on the guide? Contact Us!