Welcome back to all educators and librarians as you start the new school year!
BadgerLink provides access to newspaper and magazine articles, multimedia, primary sources, lesson plans, education research and more. Best of all, it’s already paid for with state and federal funds!
With the plethora of options available to make the year successful, we have brought together key BadgerLink resources to help both newbies and veterans of the digital content space.
- Review the BadgerLink Set-Up Guide.
- Verify you can access the resources on campus.
- Determine if a school login is desired or review what the existing login credentials are.
- Contact us if you have any questions or access issues!
- Add direct links to Britannica, Explora, etc. on your website using info from BadgerLink Resource URLs. Please note: Super Search is no longer available, so be sure all links to this federated search tool have been removed from your webpages and documents.
- Bookmark our resource guides:
- Order bookmarks and posters for your classroom, school, or school district.
- Request personalized training for your next in-service or staff development day, or sign up to chat with Jen Champoux, BadgerLink trainer, at your earliest convenience.
And as always, we are here to help! Contact us if you have any questions or ideas for implementing BadgerLink into the classroom.