Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Learn about BadgerLink's history resources on August 29th at 3 PM. Join us for both a Class and Office Hours, or drop in for one or the other.
Not sure where to start on your history research? Join this 20-minute, online class to learn about the collection of history resources available through BadgerLink. Explore the resources on the History page (BadgerLink.dpi.wi.gov/history) and get a look at using Access NewspaperARCHIVE, Britannica School, and History Reference Center. Immediately following Class, we will hold Office Hours, an agenda-less online meeting where you can ask any and all BadgerLink questions.
Date: Tuesday, August 29
Time: 3 to 3:20 PM Overview of History Resources
3:20 to 4 PM Office Hours
Get instructions to join Classes & Office Hours
Mark your calendar
Here are the topics of upcoming Classes.
- August 29 @ 3 PM - History Resources
- September 26 @ 3 PM - Research using Explora
- October 31 @ 3 PM - Newspaper Resources
Need a reminder?
Add to the August Class & Office Hours to your calendar
Sign up for email reminders
When it gets closer to the training, we'll email you. Sign up for email reminders
Did you miss the last Class? Watch the recording.
- January: Access and Authentication Class
- February: TeachingBooks.net Class
- March: Science Reference Center Class
- April: Britannica's Spanish Resources Class
- May: Wisconsin Media Lab Class
Contact the BadgerLink Team if you have any questions!