Get it down on paper.
You have done a lot of work already. But there is still more to be done. During this step, you will write your paper.
You need to write a paper that is clear and coherent. The development, organization, and style of your paper should match your task, purpose, and audience. Just like, you (probably) wouldn't wear jeans to Prom. You (probably) shouldn't include slang or vernacular in your paper.
- Have a clear, introduction, argument, and conclusion
- Use appropriate transitions to clarify the relationships among ideas
- Cite evidence to support your argument. You may need to quote or paraphrase the words or conclusions of others while avoiding plagiarism and providing basic bibliographic information for sources
- Use precise language and topic specific vocabulary (if there is any) to inform about or explain the topic.
- Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting.