Spell check is a beautiful advance in technology. However, it does not replace the human element. Just because a word is in the dictionary, doesn't mean it belongs in your paper! Think "autocorrect fails."
Can you figure out the spell check fail?
- In the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, Audrey Hepburn plays a socialist who throws extravagant parties.
- The Harlem Reinsurance was a cultural movement that spanned the 1920s.
- The results of the tests were surprised.
- The novel Mrs. Dalloway relays heavily on description.
- Hercule Poirot made his way to his birth on the Orient Express.